- The restaurant is located inside the manor-house and proposes fine food for your intimate, family, wedding, christening, business and overnight stay meals.
- Our young chef, Christophe Fauris, proposes contemporary dishes made exclusively with local fresh produce. He is always available to answer your questions and share the odd professional secret.
- Thanks to the warm welcome of our head waiter you will be sure to enjoy your meal with us.
- During winter the interior dining room is located in what was originally La Reynaude’s sheepfold.
- It was originally constructed in the 16th century. Over those five centuries it has witnessed a lot of history – particularly during the French revolution and the Second World War.
- Taking a seat in this dining room is no ordinary matter! The pillars that hold up its roof were first erected many centuries ago.
- The restaurant is open every lunchtime in summer. You can relax with your meal in the shade of our terrace after a dip in the pool or a short run in the countryside.
- The inner courtyard is laid out around a small pond with fish and water-lilies.
- Our terrace menu offers good value for money, including grill platters, pizzas, hamburgers or the dish of the day for 10€.
Our special offers
Restaurant Gift Box: 26€ /2 persons
Delight your family and friends with this great gift-box: 26€ /2 persons Meal for 2 persons from the “Seasonal Choice” menu: Starter + Main course or Main course + dessert Book
Our participation in TF1’s welcome to the hotel program
Thank you for your kind messages in response to our participation in TF1’s welcome to the hotel program on 4 September 2017 https://www.tf1.fr/tf1/bienvenue-a-l-hotel/news/adresses-ho-de-semaine-4-septembre-2017-4631611.html
Discover our Restaurant
We ate there with my parents who were staying at the hotel. We had a wonderful meal! We left entirely satisfied, the service was friendly! Very good food, full of flavour and made with local produce. I highly recommend it, the prices are very reasonable and the menus suit all tastes (including vegan!!!!).
We were very well received, the serving staff were very friendly. The food was excellent. They were expecting a large group that day and so we were seated in a cosy and calm corner. We spent a lovely Sunday and went on a digestive walk to Vernègues.
This secluded countryside location is typically Provençal. We go there from time to time and we even organised our son’s wedding there, which was a wonderful event filled with lovely memories thanks to La Reynaude and their staff. The food is very good, the staff are efficient.