The Domaine de la Reynaude
- This wonderful 16th century historic monument, used as a coaching inn during the 18th century, is the perfect place to stay.
- The Domaine de la Reynaude is nestled in the countryside inside a Natura 2000 reservation, its location is ideal for getting to all of Provence’s major tourist attractions: 50 mins from Marseilles and Avignon, 40 mins from Aix-en-Provence, 30 mins from Lourmarin in the Lubéron and Baux de Provence in the Alpilles national park. 1 hour from Arles and just a little more than that from Saintes Marie de la Mer.
- Even if it may seem far from everything in the countryside, guests can get here from Lyon or Nice in less than two and a half hours.
- The site has a swimming pool, tennis court, multi-sports field and mountain bike tracks, the 5 hectares of grounds are ideal for jogging or walking.
- All of the family will be delighted to meet the Domaine’s peaceful animal population that includes horses, donkeys and goats.
- The owners of the Domaine have always been deeply concerned for the well-being and safety of animals and those in need and consequently contribute to a number of charity associations.